Glenfield Early Learning Centre and Plunket’s Glenfield Clinic are proud to bring you the 2017 Health and Learning Expo
- What: A free one-stop shop showcasing services available to cater for the needs of local families with children aged 0 – 5 years.
- When: Friday 11 March, 11am – 2pm
- Where: Mission Hall, Glenfield Community Centre, Corner of Glenfield Road and Bentley Avenue, Glenfield.
- Who Came: Glenfield Early Learning Centre, Plunket, Glenfield Library, NZ Fire Service, Literacy Auckland North, YMCA, Waitemata DHB – Dental Checks, Windy Ridge Primary, Glenfield Primary, Manuka Primary, Eco Nappy Services, Hippy, and Rugby Tots
- More Information: Paula Tra, Manager, Glenfield Early Learning Centre: 09-4440818, email@example.com or Raelene Fraser, Community Support Coordinator, Plunket, 022- 0768781, firstname.lastname@example.org