Glenfield Early Learning Centre and Plunket’s Glenfield Clinic are proud to bring you the 2018 Health and Learning Expo
- What: A free one-stop shop showcasing services available to cater for the needs of local families with children aged 0 – 5 years.
- When: Friday 23 March, 10am – 12pm
- Where: Mission Hall, Glenfield Community Centre, Corner of Glenfield Road and Bentley Avenue, Glenfield.
- Confirmed so far: Glenfield Early Learning Centre, Plunket, NZ Fire Service, Literacy Auckland North, YMCA, Waitemata DHB – Dental Checks, Glenfield Primary, Hippy, Thrive, Drowning Prevention Services with more to come.
- Extra Incentives: A bouncy castle (thanks to Bayview Community Centre), Goodie-bags for the first 50 and free Face-painting.
- More Information: Paula Tra, Manager, Glenfield Early Learning Centre: 09-4440818, firstname.lastname@example.org or Raelene Fraser, Community Support Coordinator, Plunket, 022- 0768781, email@example.com