Important Covid-19 Update 14 April 2022 – Move to Orange
Please note the following applies at the Centre from 14 April:
- Our Kitchen is open for use, however users will need to supply their own cutlery and crockery.
- Masks are no longer required in communal spaces, although their use is still recommended.
- Room limits are back to normal.
- People are not required to scan in when entering the Centre.
- The Centre is open to everyone regardless of their vaccine status.
- Vaccine passes will no longer be required.
A copy of our updated Orange Alert Protocols can be viewed here.